Sunday, February 8, 2009

Movie Characters: 40-31

40. Robin Hood- Cary Elwes- Robin Hood: Men In Tights
Kid: “Oh thank you sir. I shall tell everyone I see that there is one man in all of Rottingham who is not afraid to stand up to the sherriff and his men.”
Robin: “Yes tell them that. And tell them I vow to bring justice to this land! Right the wrongs! Introduce folk dancing. Demand a four day work week and affordable healthcare for saxons...”













39. Rod Farva- Kevin Heffernan- Super Troopers

Farva: “Who wants cream? Nobody? Okay, no cream.”


38. Mitchell Goosen- Shane McDermott- Airborne
Mitchell: “Mitchell Goosen at your service. Don't know what I want to be when I grow up. Don't care. As long as I live near the beach and don't have to wear a tie. Then I'll be stylin'.”
Augie: “St-st-stylin?”
Mitchell: “Let me tell you about stylin'. I'm talkin', the perfect A-frame wave spittin' salt water in your face. I call it 'liquid draino, wanna be bullwinkle', I tell you no lies, my friends. It's the consciousness.”















37. Rick Blaine- Humphrey Bogart- Casablanca

Rick: “Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine.”


36. Brett Maverick- Mel Gibson- Maverick
Maverick: “It's just a pair of sixes. If you can beat that you got me licked, and that's not a totally unpleasant prospect.”



















35. Shooter McGavin- Christopher McDonald- Happy Gilmore

Shooter McGavin: “Stop fraternizing with the help Gilmore. Just hit your ball... if you can find it.”


34. Billy Hoyle- Woody Harrelson- White Men Can't Jump
Billy: “This is like the luck of the Irish....only I'm not Irish, so you figure it out.”

















33. Ryan Harrison- Leslie Nielsen- Wrongfully Accused

Harrison: “Don't move. I've got a gun. Not here, but I got one.”


32. Captain Ron- Kurt Russell- Captain Ron
Captain Ron: “I'll go with....a margarita.”


31. Derek Huff- Adam Scott- Step Brothers
Derek: “Guilty as charged...with the stories."

No comments: