Monday, May 19, 2008

Kingda Ka was a Great Adventure


I just got back from an all day excursion to Six Flags Great Adventure. First off, it was a great time. As I thought, the park itself was not up to par with the Disney's, Universals, and Busch Gardens' of the world. There were a lot of coasters and many of them were fantastic. As per the usual, on one of my trips to a theme park, we voted on what the best rides were. The results are below...

Check out the spite voting by Larry....what a jerk.

2 comments:

Rob Dauster said...

does anyone even like larry? and it may not even be a spite vote, he may just be that miserable of a person to enjoy the dark knight that much.

Anonymous said...

this is jaydon the don speaking. kingda ka was my #3. you made me look like a dope on andy's blog with your typo. you are lucky we are on bro-ing out terms or i'd get bruce bruce to launch some of those hollows at ya. oh yeah!