Monday, April 21, 2008

Theme Park Tourney- Disney Region


Inspired by the recent knowledge that had a 64 team tournament of amusement and theme park rides I decided to create my own. They had their readers voting on which ride should win in each round but for my I will decide which one I like better. I will use their rankings so there will be surprise in which attraction wins because I have many different opinion than these fools. In today's post I will go over the rides in the Disney Region and how things played out.

1. Indiana Jones Adventure- Disneyland
16. Tomorrowland Transit Authority- Magic Kingdom
8. Test Track- Epcot
9. Mission: Space- Epcot
5. Matterhorn Bobsleds- Disneyland
12. Jaws- Universal Studios
4. Deuling Dragons- Islands of Adventure
13. Beauty and the Beast- Hollywood Studios
3. Kilamanjaro Safari- Animal Kingdom
14. Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor- Magic Kingdom
6. Montu- Busch Gardens Africa
11. Alice in Wonderland- Disneyland
7. Pirates of the Caribbean- Disneyland/Magic Kingdom
10. KaTonga- Busch Gardens Africa
2. Splash Mountain- Magic Kingdom/Disneyland
15. Tom Sawyer's Island- Magic Kingdom/Disneyland

Only one upset in the first round as the new Monsters Inc. interactive comedy show upset Kilamanjaro that can tend to get boring if the animals aren't out and about. All of the top seeds held serve the rest of the way until Splash Mountain, which is still the most amazing at getting something great out of not much, got the better of the top seeded Indiana Jones Adventure.

The full bracket is here....

No comments: