Saturday, December 22, 2007

Revenge of the Sith


Confused, evil Anakan of Episode III was much better than winy, annoying Anikan of Episode II. This movie was much better than I and II. The fight sequences were great and watching Anakan turn into Darth Vader was fantastic. I actually don't have much time to write because I can't wait any longer before watching Episode IV. I do, however, have to list my favorite characters.

Favorite Characters From Episode III

5. C3PO- I love how he gets so scared while R2D2 gets the two of them into trouble. At the end, when they are kept together, he does not like the sounds of it. I do.

4. Mace Windu- I was sad to see him fall to his death, but extremely satisfied that he handled Darth Sidius until Anakan turned sides to save Sidius.

3. Anakan Skywalker (right)- He was very confused throughout this film which made for great stuff. He was trained by Jedi and reinforced with Jedi ways his whole life, but inside he was always going to the dark side. When he would want to be good but couldn't help be bad, it was fun to watch.

2. Yoda- He was just as good here as in Episode II but Obi-Wan was so good that Yoda couldn't keep the top spot.

1. Obi-Wan Kenobi (right)- He had a lot of good jokes at the beginning. His speech to Anakan during the final fight scene put him over the top for me. He had so much love for him, and trained him for so long that it hurt him that he was supposed to take him out. It was great to see him cut off Anakan's legs in mid-air.

No comments: